1.23.2012

Happy Monday & The Liebster Blog Award!

Happy Monday! Did everyone have a great weekend? I sure did! I spent my wonderful 2 days off relaxing, watching movies, drinking martinis, going to our taste testing for the wedding, hanging out with friends and of course Watching the Patriots win the AFC Championship!!!! That's right ladies....we will get to see this face in the super bowl once again...Hallelujah!!!!!


Now onto my next point of business....The Liebster Award! A warm thank you to the wonderful Charlene over at It's A CharM'ed Life for nominating this little blog for the award! If you haven't checked out her blog yet you MUST! She is the sweetest and her blog is full of home decor ideas, fashion tips and of course...cupcakes!!  



Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers.

The rules are: 

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

My choices for the Liebster Blog Award are....drum roll please....


If you have not checked out these 5 fabulous blogs I suggest you do...NOW! 

Here's to a great week!! 

6 comments:

  1. Ahh thank you girl! I actually nominated you for an award today too. How funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, thank you so much for nominating me! can't wait to link back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower cause Shay told me to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay how sweet :) I am honored!!! Girl I love the Patriots!!! Wes Welker is my main man!! Woo Hoo!!! Happy Monday <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much doll for nominating a Giants fan!!! Are we going to be this nice to each other next week? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!