1.06.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

Happy Friday, Everyone! Let's Link Up For....

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I would jump back into this photo...


{Mike and I at the Tortilla Factory in Scottsdale, Arizona. May 2008}
We went on this Arizona trip a few weeks after we graduated college and had an AMAZING time. The weather was perfect and we hadn't started life in the "real world" yet.

What photo would you jump back into today??

6 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I live in Scottsdale and I have no idea where that restaurant is? LOL apparently i don't get out much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely check it out (if its still there haha)! Amazing margaritas: http://oldtowntortillafactory.com/

    I'm so jealous you live there - I love AZ:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a great picture! Sounds like a fabulous time! Have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what I would do for a Margarita right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you found my blog! I'm excited to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great time! Don't you love being tan? I can't wait to lay out by the pool in a few months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!