1.27.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

We made it to Friday!!! Let's link up for...

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I would jump back into this photo...


{Spring Break Montreal Circa 2005}

Michael and I are 19 years old in this photo. A group of about 15 of us hopped a bus to Montreal for our first spring break in college.

Why did we go to Montreal you ask?

Because we were poor, jobless and 19.

I think this was the first time EVER that I had a darker tan than my man and I need to show him this photo tonight to rub it in his face. This photo also makes me want to dig up my old hoop earrings. I couldn't even tell you the last time I rocked a pair of hoops! They look good right? I think those red cheeks are the result of a few too many rum and cokes and a little too much dancing to "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee.



Ohhh the glory days:)

7 comments:

  1. Love the hoop earrings! Cute picture. Grabbed your button too, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love it girl! when I was at at school in boston, we would go up to Montreal some weekends when we weren't 21 yet! Montreal is such a beautiful city!! and LOL at gasolina... that was my favorite song for like 4 months back in the day.

    Have a lovely weekend!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, too cute!!! i love thinking ofold school spring break... hilarious memories :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that is a cute photo of you and M! I remember going to Tijuana when I was 19/20 (back when I lived in SD!) for almost the same reasons. I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I look forward to Friday's and Linking Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New followerrr :] Just found your blog and I love ittt! Definitely joining this link up next friday!! :]

    <3 Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! LOVE Montreal! Sorry i missed your linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!