1.20.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

Happy Friday, Everyone!!! Let's link up for....

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I would jump back into this photo...



{My bestie and I on Spring Break in Daytona Beach, FL 2008}
We may have only been in Daytona for 4 days but we certainly made the most of it! 4 days of laying on the beach, drinking strawberry daquiris and margaritas, 4 days of dancing in the clubs...ohhh to be 22 again!
This pic was clearly taken in the bathroom at a club {cliche girly college pic I know}. We had amazing tans and not a care in the world. Take me back there now!!!

What photo would YOU jump back into today? Link up!




13 comments:

  1. Ha! I don't think I could count the number of "Bathroom Stall College Pics" I have....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww waht a great great picture! I have tons of bathroom pics too!!! Very very funny!

    GAH, I forgot to link up again this week. Promise I will link up with you in 2 fridays (since I'm gone next week)!

    Happy friday lovie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pic! Im sure it was a blast back then, 22 was such a magical age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I can't wait to play along!!!
    Ahh... To be young again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great photo of you and your friend! isn't it fun how looking at photos you feel instantly transported back to when it was taken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the real tans! Head over to my page to see my fake one today haha. I like your blog :) Im a new follower!
    Have an awesome Friday!

    -Victoria
    http://vibrantlyvictoria.blogspot.com/2012/01/far-back-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture! So fun to look back through old memories! Having a giveaway at my blog if you would like to enter :)

    Bennett Love
    www.callie-lynch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could be 23 again! So carefree :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Daytona! I've never been and I've lived in FL all my life. :-( looks like yall had! Got really nice tans too!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Presented you with an award on my blog today! Congrats! Love your blog! Keep it up! =)
    Char xo
    www.itsacharmlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char!! :) Love your blog too - Happy Monday!

      Delete
  12. I miss having a good tan! You girls look gorgeous! :)
    xo
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!