1.13.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

We made it to Friday, Everyone!!! Let's link up for....

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I would jump back into this photo...

This is a photo of my sisters and I in my old bedroom (when I still lived at home). I think this was taken on Christmas Eve 2008. Brittney had just gotten married and there were no babies yet which meant not as much responsibility:) As you can see we are all throwing back our signature choice of beverage...
Brittney=white wine
Me= red wine
Michele= martini

Let the good times roll:)

What photo would you jump into today?? Link up below!


7 comments:

  1. cute pic! red wine is my drink of choice too! have a great weekend love!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww you and your sisters are so pretty! what a great picture. It reminds me of me and my sisters...except we have 2 brunettes and blonde :)! I will have to link up with you next friday, this looks like somuch fun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I added my link correctly. Cool link up idea! The picture of you and your sisters is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!!! I will be linking up!!! your newest follower :)

    http://angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so much fun. So much!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower! I love the link up!

    Have a great weekend,

    Cristie
    keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!