1.10.2012

73 Days...

73 days until my first wedding gown fitting! Which means 73 days to get in tip top shape (and then maintain until that shape until the wedding...yikes). I started a new work out plan on 1/1 that is more tiring than I ever expected. I am only 10 days in and I can barely walk:(  Thanksgiving and Christmas took a lot out of me (what can I expect after eating pie and drinking eggnog for about 5 straight weeks?)

It has been so long since I picked out my wedding gown...a million concerns keep popping into my head!

What if it doesn't fit? (I measured as a size 3 and had the option of a 2 or a 4 and stupidly...I chose the 2) What if I don't love it as much as I did the first day I saw it? What if it looks completely different than I remember?? What if Mike doesn't like it? What if my train is too long??  I guess I have to wait anxiously for 73 more days to find out!!

Until then...I thought I'd share with you some pictures from the day I tried on my dream dress! I did my trying on/shopping at Chantilly Place! They were wonderful! Both of my older sisters purchased their dresses from the same shop and I am actually going to be wearing the same veil they both wore as my "something borrowed"

honorable mentions....



Originally I thought that the only thing I needed to tone was my arms...I mean, that's all anyone is going to see when you're in a wedding dress right?? Then I remembered....the honeymoon follows the wedding. Guess I better keep doing that Butt Bible I was telling you all about yesterday! Wish me luck!!

10 comments:

  1. Aw SO exciting!!!! Love me some wedding talk! :)

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog yesterday and for signing up for the YF diet! :) You look great, anyways! Oh-and I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! You are so gorgeous in those dresses! I can't WAIT to see the dress you chose!

    You will look fabulous no matter what chicky!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies!! Your comments made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning! And how special to wear your sister's veil! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoo you look so pretty already! Dress shopping seems like so much fun. Too bad the only time I've gone was as a bridesmaid and she found her dress in under 20 mins. Ha.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! Loving your blog & I'm always a sucker for wedding posts! Love that Casablanca in your first photo, such a great dress! Can't wait to see what dress you chose, I know it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be itty bitty miss thang! Size 2 wedding dress!!! I chose a size 6 which is pretty accurate for bride sizing in bridal world vs real world size which i wear a 4.

    I wasn't allowed to take pictures of my other fave dresses, so I just posted 2 pics directly from the website.

    Don't worry 76 days a plenty of time to whip it and whip it good (your rear that is LOL) into shape!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh you will be a stunning bride. I love the honorable mentions! Your husband will love whatever you choose. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo!! itll come quick too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!