12.01.2011

Wedding Crafts By Shrewd & Crafty!

With my wedding under 7 months away I am working on finalizing which DIY graphic & craft projects will be making the cut for my big day! I'd love to share with you my most recent project! This "Eat Drink & Be Married" piece is a 5x7 framed sign that will look great on the bar at my reception. If you would like to purchase one of your own or know someone who would like one, visit my Etsy store HERE!



I'd LOVE to see what types of crafts you are adding to your wedding ceremony & reception! Share your ideas as a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! I have plans of something similar too. I need to check out your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mandell! Good luck with your wedding planning:) It is so much fun! Check back to the store often...I will be posting new stuff pretty frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! My wedding is just over 8 months away and I haven't started my DIY projects quite yet. Thanks for inspiring me to get a move on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!