12.13.2011

Top 5 Tuesday: Christmas Songs!

Just Peachy

Happy Tuesday, Friends! Today I am linking up with Rachel from Just Peachy to declare my Top 5 Favorite Christmas songs!! This one is going to be tough...I mean REALLY tough, because I think I have about 25 in my list of absolute favorites! If I had to choose though, it would go a little something like this...Can you tell that I'm a product of the 80's or what?? 

1. Do You Hear What I Hear? By Whitney Houston


2. All I Want For Christmas Is You! By Vince Vance & The Valiants

3. 2,000 Miles By The Pretenders

4. Silent Night By Stevie Nicks

5. Silver Bells By The Supremes

What are YOUR favorites???

1 comment:

  1. I love the second song! It makes me feel good at Christmas time!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!