12.28.2011

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Happy Hump Day, Friends! I can barely keep my eyes open today. I guess I deserve feeling like this for staying out til midnight on a Tuesday (work) night! I'm getting too old for this:)

I can't believe 2011 is almost over...that means we are under 6 months til the wedding...177 days to be exact! So if it seems I am talking about wedding things more and pinning lots of wedding things lately...... it's because I am. So deal with it:) Fasten your seatbelts...it's officially crunch time!!!!!!!

Today I am linking up with Michelle from the Vintage Apple to show you exactly what it is my little fingers have been pinning this week...and boy have I been pinning:) Enjoy!!



google


Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest



Source: tumblr.com via Shannon on Pinterest



What are YOU pinning this week??

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww what pretty pretty wedding pins! I love the card detailing the day, so super cute!

    Have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card too! I think I am going to attempt that in Adobe Illustrator:) I love wedding pins too, Sarah! Feel free to share any good ones you find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!