12.12.2011

My Weekend Via Instagram!

Happy Monday! Another jam-packed weekend. I love the holidays because there are always so many fun things to do! My weekend went a little something like this...

Friday - Friday night I had dinner at my future in-laws. We had wine, sat by the fire and watched a movie after we ate...nice and relaxing after a long work week!

Saturday - I had a nice day of pampering. I got a spray tan, a manicure and went shopping for myself - it's  been a while since I've done that! Saturday night I went to a Christmas Cocktail Party at my friend Lauren's (also my college roommate) house!

Sunday - Sunday morning I woke up to have my usual pancakes (prepared by my man) and then cuddled up on the couch with my Mike and my cats and watched Christmas Vacation followed by a full day of football! After that, I wrapped some Christmas presents and we cooked a nice Sunday night dinner complete with salad, wine and baked mac & cheese:)

What did YOU do this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!