12.27.2011

I'm Baaaack!

Happy Tuesday Friends! Christmas was fantastic! The whole (long) weekend went by so quickly. In fact, the whole Christmas season went by quickly because I was busy having so much fun! I got a lot of great gifts, drank lots of wine and egg nog to celebrate and spent time with amazing family and friends. What could be better?


I got so many wonderful gifts this year (I am too spoiled) that I can't even fit them all into this blog post! Here is a taste of what Santa brought me this Christmas:)


1.) My Nina Electra Canary Yellow Wedding Shoes!! My mom got these for me. What a special gift:)
2.) A Remote Start for My New Car! I had one in my old car and didn't know how I was going to live without it this winter! Luckily mom & dad got this for me:)
3.) The Matching Giani Bernini Bracelet to my Necklace! My future in laws gave me a gorgeous Giani Bernini necklace earlier this year for my 26th bday...for Christmas they got me the matching bracelet!
4.) Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume!  This one was on my list:) Thanks Mike!
5.) Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo! My sis and bro in law gave me some delicious-smelling hair products (along with lots of other things!)
6.) BCBG Black Leather Boots! - These were from Mom & Dad too! I needed these badly:)
7.) Celtics Tickets!! I got 2 sets this year...1 from Mike and 1 from my future bro in law and sis in law!
8.) Nike Free Run Sneaks! I have no excuse not to get into great shape this New Year with these bad boys! Mike chose the pink and black for me and they are FANTASTIC!
9.) Victoria's Secret Jammies! Thanks to my other sis and bro in law I will be warm this winter in this comfy VS ensemble!!
10.) Country CDs! Mike has a new obsession with country music (I have always liked it!) He got me the David Nail and Zac Brown Band CDs:)


How was YOUR Christmas??

7 comments:

  1. you had a wonderful christmas :)

    i wore the nina electra shoes in china blue for my wedding...good choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, im a new follower! :)

    looks like you got some awesome loot for christmas! hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Brynn- Did you really? That's crazy! What a coincidence...hope they are comfortable:)

    @ Shay - I was too spoiled this Christmas:) I hope you got some great loot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like you got some fab gifts - hope you had a great Christmas!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, cd's. I havent bought a cd in YEARS!!
    Ps- new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CDs:) they are great for the car! Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!