12.30.2011

Another Auld Lang Syne...

Happy Friday!!! For those of you who are stuck at work til 5:00 today...welcome to the club, for those of you that have the day off...I don't want to hear about it!! :(

Tomorrow is New Years Eve and that has me thinking....what are my resolutions this year? What am I going to wear? How will I ring in 2012? I always used to say that "however you spend your New Years Eve sets the tone for the entire new year!" This simple little saying always caused me a lot of stress and A LOT of pressure. Now that I'm older (insert sad face) I realize that NYE is just a great time to close out one fantastic year, celebrate with friends and ring in the next one. 2012 is a clean slate, people!!!...How are you going to decorate it?? :-)


These resolutions are SO cliche...I know:( But apparently I need the calendar to say "January 1st" to make me start practicing them. I have about 80 days until my first dress fitting, I need to save for our honeymoon, I HAVE to clean my entire house and I NEED to stop eating Lindt Truffles and red/green M&Ms. If it takes a date on the calendar to make me do these things...then so be it!!!!!!!

Now what to wear?? I wish I had all of these items neatly hanging in my closet right now so I could just open the doors and choose one of these fantastic outfits, but.... this is reality people.... and these are just Polyvores I created to show you what I WOULD wear if I COULD on NYE...

Black & Tan Two
Black & Tan Two by shannflann featuring scoop neck tops

 
Black & Tan

Black & Tan by shannflann featuring short skirts



Auld Lang Syne



How are YOU spending your NYE??

3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with eating clean and getting in shape! I'm always glad when people decide to whip their rear in gear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same resolutions, don't worry about them being cliche! It makes me feel better that other ladies are trying to work on themselves like I am. I am cheering you on girlie!!!

    Love the last out fit girlie!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, Ladies!! :) Happy 2012! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!