11.17.2011

Top Five...Nail Polish!

Today I am doing my very first "link-up!" I'm linking up with Rachel from Just Peachy to discuss my top 5 favorite nail polishes right now! I always go for OPI, China Glaze and Essie when shopping for polish and I know the names of my favorites like the back of my hand:) Here it goes....


Just Peachy

{My all time fav...O.P.I. The Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It...Originally picked it for it's name:)}
{China Glaze Japanese Koi Fish looks fantastic on my toes in the summer!}
{China Glaze Nasty...I  have to admit, I like this one for the name too:)}
{Essie Really Red...love this one during the holidays!}
{China Glaze Sneaker Head....a perfect combo of pink and red!}


What are YOUR favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!