11.23.2011

A Month Full of Thankfulness...

Today I am thankful for....RELAXATION!!!


This is the first "Thanksgiving Eve" since I've graduated high school where I haven't gone out to a party, bar, restaurant and stayed out until 1 am on the Wednesday before Turkey day....and i am sooo thrilled about it!! Does this make me old? That I'd rather stay at home with my fiancee tonight and bake my Thanksgiving desserts and find out who gets kicked off the X Factor (it better not be Josh Krajcik)??? That I'd rather have a cup of coffee tonight than a 16 oz draft?? If it makes me old then I don't care:) I am excited to get out of work early today, take off my stilettos and relax before a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

What are YOU thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!