11.16.2011

A Month Full of Thankfulness...

Today I am thankful for....THE ONES THAT I LOVE!

Today I was reminded {in a tragic way} that life is too short. We all need to take a minute sometimes and step back, look at the big picture and realize how lucky we are. We need to cherish the ones that we love and tell them how we feel. We need to believe that whatever bad fortune comes our way is all part of a bigger plan that God has for us. We need to realize that we are not invincible and that we need to cherish the time we have.

 I read a great quote yesterday by Elizabeth Wardlow that seems very fitting today..."Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet. Cherish them"


What are YOU thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!