11.15.2011

A Month Full of Thankfulness...

Today I am thankful for...  SISTERS!!!!


I am extremely close with my sisters {I am the youngest of 3 girls} and I am so thankful for the relationship I have with them! Not all siblings are close...we are lucky that through the years we have stuck together and still talk every single day {usually multiple times a day!} I don't know where I would be without these ladies:)

{Brittney "doing my hair"...1988}
{Michele holding me as a baby...1985}

What are YOU thankful for today??

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted sisters, thankfully I now have 3 amazing sister in laws!!! Life is so much more fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Jenna! Sisters are the best - glad you gained 3 of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!