11.14.2011

A Month Full of Thankfulness...

Today I am thankful for...A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!

I have 2 cats that I adopted from 2 different shelters last year. They hated each other at first but have become the best of friends. For the past few months they have decided to sleep all day and play with each other at night keeping Mike and I awake all hours!! They run up and down the stairs, scratch their scratching posts, claw at the curtains etc as soon as we shut out the lights for bed....and this lasts for HOURS! It was beginning to be a HUGE problem....until last night! They didn't make a peep and I got a great night's sleep for the first time in months! I hope this is the start of a new phase...{finger's crossed!}

{Garfield}
{Ralphie} 
What are YOU thankful for today??

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love me some cats! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are a handful - but adopting shelter animals is so rewarding!! Hope you have a great day too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!