11.04.2011

Bridal Vision!

I needed to get all of the ideas for my wedding out of my head and turn them into something visual....

Enter....Wedding vision board!!! I finally did something with all of those folded pages in my bridal magazines and those print outs from The Knot and Project Wedding! The ideas that have been dancing in my head for the last 6 months are now displayed on a cork board in my loft:) See a sneek peak above! This is the perfect way to see your wedding vision come to life before your eyes!

How are you organizing all of your wedding ideas??

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Cute blog! Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding! So exciting....and stressful I bet!

    I'm not planning a wedding anytime soon but I love the board idea, great way for a creative brainstorm.

    Have a great weekend :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Sarah! Wedding planning is certainly stressful at times but it is so much fun:) Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just became a follower! I think!? (I know nothing about this whole blogging thing!) Looking forward to seeing all your wedding plans take shape! I LOVE all things wedding and hope to be in the same boat soon! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog, Mandell! I love all things wedding too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!