11.06.2011

Brewing Up Some Fun in Maine!

This weekend I went up to Portland Maine for the 2nd year in a row to attend the Maine Brewer's Festival. Local breweries fill the expo center in Portland, offering up 4 oz samples of their beers. For the cost of $32 a ticket, we can visit each brewery and taste up to 12 beers {more than enough for me!} I don't know if it's because I am partial to the holiday or not, but my favorite brew this year was Gritty's Christmas Ale!


The next morning Mike and I drove down to the Old Port in Portland and enjoyed our Starbucks while we sat by the water. If you haven't visited the Old Port before I recommend it highly!! The cobblestone walkways, great restaurants and cute local shops add charm to this great New England city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!